Venice has always been a romantic destination, and an elopement wedding in Venice is the perfect way to tap into that romance.
The city is so rich in history, culture, and beauty. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you and your partner.
The floating city has a lot of things to offer for your Venice elopement wedding – from private gondola tours to romantic dinners on the canals.
Venice is a place that is known for its romance and beauty. If you are thinking of eloping there, then you need to know what to do before an elopement wedding ceremony.
The first thing you will want to do is find a location for the ceremony itself. There are many churches, chapels, and other venues that offer ceremony packages. You can also choose to have your Venice elopement wedding at a luxury hotel.
The next thing you will need to do is find a place for your reception dinner. This could be at an Italian restaurant or on the beach with some friends and family who were not able to attend the ceremony with you.
Lastly, make sure that all of your paperwork has been taken care of before coming into the country for your elopement wedding in Venice!
Venetian Elopements are the perfect way to say “I do” in a romantic, low-key setting.
Venice is one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in Italy. It has been a popular destination for elopement weddings since the 1800s when Romanticism first swept through Europe.
If you are looking for an intimate and magical elopement, Ca’ Sagredo Hotel is one of the best venues for small weddings in Venice.
Venice is the perfect destination for a small elopement. It offers a variety of venues and services, including hotels, restaurants, and wedding planners.
Venice Elopement Wedding Preparations
A checklist for planning a small elopement in Venice:
– Venue: A beautiful location with an outdoor space is preferable as it will provide stunning photos.
– Photographer: Hire someone who can capture the special moments while you are getting ready and during the ceremony.
– Catering: The food should be simple but tasty to satisfy your guests’ hunger after the long ceremony.
– Flowers: Pick out flowers that will match your theme or color scheme.
– Cake: A delicious cake that matches your theme or color scheme is essential to complete your reception.
– Transportation from airport to hotel or venue: Booking an airport transfer service in advance will save time on arrival day and allow you to quickly start enjoying Venice!
If you’re planning a big wedding in Venice, be sure to check out this gallery to get some inspiration.
Makeup and Hair Marta Ferraresso
Flowers Pretty Flowers
Planning Valentina Kera